20 February 2016

True, inside every human 
mind is a monster,
but, inside every human 
heart is an angel. 

*

Opportunity, 
where are you?

"Feel that
 My Forgiveness 
 is your all."

*

Happiness asks us
to really forget
the past. 

Happiness reminds us 
to really surrender
to the present. 

Happiness tells us
it will take care
of the future. 

*

The prayer-hands
Of My Lord
Are Infinity. 

*

Love this moment. 
It is all

*

You can try to 
change yourself,
but God is eager
to do it all for you. 

*

Don't be a fool. 
Tomorrow will not change you. 
That is the job of Today. 

*

My best friend is God. 
God's best friend
is this very feeling. 

*

Mountains rise,
but rarely fall. 

*

Plenty of people 
will misunderstand me,
Even I play this role 
quite well. 

*

Marry your 
life to Peace -
All will be well. 

*

To swear allegiance
to the mind
Is to make
firm friends
with catastrophe. 

*

Peace-worship 
completes me. 

*

With You,
I need
nothing more. 

No comments: