19 June 2015

Rain mainly

No more pottery to see. I created nothing on the wheel. It was not really my thing. Seven pieces are now waiting to be glazed and next week the raku firing takes place which will be exciting.

Last week I went to Sydney for work and stayed one night. It was so exciting to see this shop very close to my hotel. I had time to check it out before it closed and buy a really big brush. Horse hair. No pictures from it yet as I am still getting to know it.



I love the poem on this postcard. After I sent the postcard on Monday it started raining for four days. Any correlation between these two events is entirely coincidental.


Here is a couple of poems I wrote this week. The Chinese character for rain is at the bottom corner. Plus a piece of peace I made?!? Those all use the Roymac Revolution Quill Mop which is a cool brush.



My Beloved from the clouds came
In dreams refused to remain

*

O sweet sweet love,
What greater poem than you?

**

Here see more the character of the character and another experiment.


No comments: