27 April 2013

My sister's wedding

My sister got married and my project is making a book for her wedding present.

It was spontaneous, I had an empty notebook with me of reasonable quality and I started lettering the cover.

Then I ended up punching holes in the cover and tying a bouquet to it:

Laurel for long life; and
Lavender for a sweet smelling wife.


Will it work?

I don't know, I made it up.

I have a lots of photos to edit, print and stick in it. Mostly embarrassing ones I hope.

As well, I will do some more embellishing of the cover.

I will get some professional advice on reinforcing the spine and corners, especially seeing I had already ripped a section of the book out.


Don't worry, I have tied some nice ribbon around the string. There were left overs from decorations.






No comments: