29 October 2012

Pray Love Run

This is the front cover of a notebook I made a month or two ago. Three things you can never do too much of. Eventually I did start running again. Yesterday I took my camera on my run.


One day I decided that I was happy, or at the least, entirely emotionally fulfilled when I was photographing bees. This seems a very humble calling, but ever since then I have been happy photographing bees. I particularly enjoy when I catch them looking back at me. The first picture is very green because it is happening underneath many leaves.


Use a David Attenborough voice to say: Even the most mundane angiosperm is a miracle of astonishing complexity and beauty. Kingdom of Plants is on ABC and iView.


Not just bees do pollenating, but ants and butterflies.



My, what a long nose you have.



New conifer growth.





Get out there in the cool spring daylight-saving-evenings before summer is stinking hot.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great shots. still no bees in my broad beans.

Anonymous said...

great shots. still no bees in my broad beans.