08 January 2011

Fragments



God is my banner

And always will be.


*

Everything in this world is a gift

And it is full of beauty.


*

This mortal span is not the end

Our days live on a greater gaze.


*

My heart aches

Like a boat for the sea.


*

Love is patient

And all things

To all people.


*

Love is a slow ripening fruit

And quite rare.


*

From temple to temple she roams,

I don't know how to tell her,

Here is home.


*

I sang

On the wings

Of my sorrow

And my pain

Is gain

In heaven's name.


*

Your body has

One thousand

Road maps

To travel.


*

The Friend


Only the Friend.


No man,

no woman,

no father,

no mother,

no brother,

no sister,

no lover.


Only the Friend

Will do.


*

She taught me

How to cry

Beneath her tree

Where I did lie.


One summer long

The memory of

A forgotten song

Stole from silence.


Throw your self

Upon my shore

Kiss me NOW

And never more.

No comments: