02 May 2007

endless rain inside a paper cup

Lately, I can barely begin to meditate before I am composing poetry, so here is some fruit for your banjo.

In The Time of The Full Moon

The perfect round announces
Fullness of enterprise, A circle complete,
But gravity is weak. Nothing holds me;
The mighty wave of sorrow
Swelling on the sea
Breaks before the shore;
The jaw is broken,
Its pinch weak,
Gone.

At The Shrine of Morning

O not so fatal was the night,
Seed of hope, borne of love,
Opening the door of light.

*

The luscious union of pink and blue
That hugs the evening sky
Holds peace.

*

Fever
The mind-life is
A gigantic headache.

Happiness
The heart-life has
A sweet blossom.

*


Here is a link to some free meditative music. I've been keeping it going in another tab a lot lately. The same site has the ABCs of meditation if you want to read more about the source of my inspiration.


Copyright Alf Zollo 2007

No comments: