23 April 2007

Some new music

Have I raved about Rosie Thomas yet? Listen to a sample of her dulcet wares here. She has a beautiful voice. I discovered her via Sufjan Stevens as she has done backing vocals for him. You can listen to or download Say Hello which is a duet by Rosie and Sufjan from her album . It is a totally gorgeous song and although romantic enough to break one in two, too cute to miss. Which reminds me:

One one was a race horse,
Two two was one too,
One one won one race,
Two two won one too.

You can see some clips of Rosie and friends performing at the blog of WXPN.

Anyways, if you happen to be as mad keen on Sufjan as some people I know then Cable and Tweed has a link to download a whole concert of his from Atlanta last year. It is a good recording and performance, but it is a huge file. One day I will see him live.

Well, I won't get over my jet lag if I sit around blogging at 3 am all the time, but it is fun.

No comments: