02 April 2007

The new dinner


I am talking about breakfast. Going out for dinner is so last century. Really cool people only actually ever eat breakfast, even for lunch and dinner.

Pictured above is the Vegie Lot from Tilley's which I consumed on Saturday morning. I was on the way to Sydney to catch a plane the following day. Going to the airport tends to make me really nervous. Perhaps that inspired me to eat this meal in about 3 minutes, even though I was technically running a day early. I felt sick afterwards.

I can't explain it, but I would feel more comfortable if Tilley's were known as Captain Edna's.

Anyway, made my plane on time, spent forever in the air - locked in my mind - and landed here.

If I have any good breakfasts you will be the first to know.

1 comment:

John said...

Do tell me if you have any good breakfasts Alf. I'm always keen for a good breakfast...