14 March 2007

Lisa Bonet Ate No Basil

Did you know? 7 out of 10 blogs start with, "Sorry, I haven't posted in a while." What has been happening? My new job is me doing project work. Projects are these things that departments of assortments invent to justify their budgets. After three weeks, my new colleagues are slowly realising that my real talents lie in comedy. Thankfully my role is becoming a little more extroverted rather than introverted. This widens my audience.

I read both works by DBC Pierre recently. His Wikipedia entry prompted me to check out Tilley's, a Canberra cafe described as a notorious speak-easy. No-one burst in with a blazing Thompson gun, the music was vanilla blues and jazz, but the food was excellent and quick. There is a decent hollondaise sauce available in this city. I might rave about the books another time, when I am inspired.

Check out the power of the palindrome:

No comments: