17 March 2007

Bob Dylan

Not that I am crazy about Bob Dylan, but I like him and thought about him after seeing Weird Al Yankovic parody Subterranean Homesick Blues. So here is the original for your viewing pleasure.



This is another clip of his for Series of Dreams which is very cool - an amazing piece of montage. It really is worth getting a bigger view here, or just watch it below. I remember watching this a lot back in 1991 when it first came out as I recorded it on my film clip video tape.



Next week the plan is to do some writing again - rather than post film clips from YouTube. I might have some photos to share too as I am off to adventure in Jindabyne in a few hours. I have never been there before.

1 comment:

John said...

Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures Alf.

And not averse to occasionally being educated about ones musical forebears, as one who once foolishly dismissed everything predating circa 1983.